#BLOGMAS DAY 21 - Look At The Time

by - December 21, 2016

I get struck by motivation around nine pm usually and can't possibly fit all of the very commendable things I'd like to get done now into the evening. Very frustrating. However, I'm working now, aren't I? Look at what I've done today:

I've transformed so many runway pictures for my fashion design booklet into CMYK and 300 dpi, I can do it blindfoldedly now. Photoshop's only thrown itself off a cliff in the process three times, too. I swear I won't take as long for the whole writing part, which is the important one (I think. You never know with my school), as I did for the transformation stuff just because we're supposed to get our work printed like it was gonna be published in 12 languages when really, it's just going to molder away in the cellar, only to be brought out into daylight for some scared third-semesters to frantically photograph and then never look at it again while doing their own thing.

I've  - shoot, I have not called my teacher like I was due to. Oh my goodness, I'll have to write him an apologetic email with a well-formulated concept to show him I wouldn't have needed to call him in the first place. That's probably what I wanted to do when I sat in front of my laptop two hours ago. Dang it.

Okay, but I have written one of the letters I need to write to people I'm gifting something they don't neccessarily get the sense of. I do that a lot. Needs to be done. Success.

I have chosen the outfits I'm gonna wear for the photoshoot I have tomorrow. I hope there aren't any stains on there. I have to do my make-up and hair myself, so I hope I won't get any stains on there then.

I have set a date for friday (goating does work after all, people!)

I have told my friend the guy doesn't deserve her and she can do so much better because nobody as fabulous as her needs to put up with dumb boys who ghost, or bench, or whatever the hell the newest word for being a douche might be these days, her. Nobody else needs that, either.

Love,

Rosy Smith






You May Also Like

0 Comments