#BLOGMAS DAY 8 - Great deals and such

by - December 08, 2016

So far, I burned my tongue (I was seduced by a Dunkin Donuts X-Mas offer, mainly because I wanted a caramel latte for less, and now I'm also stuck with a donut I didn't need. Now I'll have to eat it. Life's hard.) and almost got hit by a cab. Good morning, lovelies.

News of the day: No, you cannot delete a sent message if the other person didn't get it yet. Not even when it's a screenshot of your chat with that exact same person. Never. It's one of the greatest miseries of our time. My condolence.

Woah, no reason to throw aluminium foil at the prof (I wish I was kidding).


Some carbs to brighten the mood (by that time I had forgotten about the Boston Cream)

So that was fun. We just had our big and (hopefully) final group discussion in which we dished the dirt, really. Personally, I got to say everything I wanted to throw at people and they responded more or less well to it and I could go on and on, I'm so flowing with the whole valid argumentation thing right now. I absolutely hate it when the solution is so clear and no one sees it – I start to wiggle around in my chair and I'd almost have interrupted our prof by going „yesyesyes we know, BUT“. I didn't and I hope it's ended well. I left before time (I'm not gonna miss my train for that) but yeah. I'm good now.

SO. I'm going to see a movie with people I don't know (double date – who'd have thought that) this weekend – I need something to wear. None of that jeans and grey shirt and cardigan business I fell for this morning when I sat in front of my closet bare legged and wanted to cry because I was so tired. I'll even wear perfume (I got Be Tempted by DKNY for my birthday, it's red and I love it) to prove I still got it.


I should increase my coffeine intake again.

Love,

Rosy Smith








You May Also Like

0 Comments