#BLOGMAS DAY 12 - You know. Mondays.

by - December 12, 2016

I can't even tell you how absolutely amazing it feels to slurp a chicken soup eight hours after your last meal. Let's all appreciate soup.

Sometimes you also need to lie down watching How I Met Your Mother for a good two hours before even considering to get up and plug in your laptop. See, it is a Monday after all.

Like this.

There's a documentary on right now about a business woman who made her fortune with beautiful, beautiful guest houses in Bali. I really want to go there, like, within the next five minutes.

Quick thought: Maybe no one is actually sure of how to handle a job with responsibility and just somehow smiles and does important looking stuff and maybe it's not even bad that way.

Oh, this morning I was at a bookstore and an old man had some sort of attack and they called an ambulance and I really hope he's okay and gets free books for life from that store now.
Not that they had any fault in it but it feels like it would be only polite of them.

I'm so glad tomorrow's my day off - Look at this weird day recap. My baby (my cat) had to go to the vet today and he's purring on the sofa now and I believe that that's a very wise way to spend the evening so excuse me, if you will.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments