#BLOGMAS DAY 9 - Timing is everything

by - December 09, 2016

I'm wearing a skirt today and lipstick (NYX lip butter, very smooth), so that's a big improvement compared to the rest of the week. I found a plaid shirt I haven't worn in ages that color-matches the deep purple curdory skirt and called it a look. I'm feeling so motivated by that, I'm even planning to make a grand To Do list today, categorizing the whole mess my assignments and Christmas shopping and money managment and foreseeable worst case scenarios are at the moment. Never start on something without a To Do list and the right amount of time pressure (oh for Heaven's sake, my exams start in a month from today and I haven't done anything, anything yet – that's what I'm talking about).

More time pressure: Christmas shopping

Another issue I haven't done anything, anything for yet. Oh, wait, I might have something for my parents, but the specialness of the thing means that they're not getting anything like the usual books this year so I hope they'll bring their own to the trip. I'll have to subtly mention that. It goes on the list.

Furthermore, there's one gift I need to get that I haven't even thought of, so I wouldn't know if it might take a while to get it, so I'm in a bit of stress about that. I'm so bad at gift ideas, especially when I've never gotten something for that person and I kinda do want him to like his present because I like it when he likes me. The main reason why I'm so undecisive about presents is that I'd hate for someone to think I haven't put thought into it, so I'm probably putting way too much thought into it so that I never know if something's right. Ugh, why can't guys just drop hints or wear jewellry, too.

Okay, so I did the To Do list and feel like I forgot something. Anyways, my advent calendar for the day (that my loveliest friend made me) says to play a Christmass-y tune on the piano today, so that's what I plan on doing tonight. I'll start on the rest tomorrow. We have to set priorities around here.

Love,

Rosy Smith

P.S: Um, and what about that new Taylor Swift song? Isn't it a blessing that there is one? They could have let her do it all by herself for all I care, but it's nice no matter what.

You May Also Like

0 Comments