#BLOGMAS DAY 22 - Yeah I did it

by - December 22, 2016

I watched the Winter episode of the Gilmore Girls revival today.
Let me stress that I was watching in style, with pizza, soft drinks and cakepops.
It was bittersweet; I mean, seeing a brand new episode after thinking that it was over forever feels like coming home, but I'm sensing a not so flattering character development for poor Rory and that's tragic. I still love it. It's triggering my journalistic ambitions to see her talk about job interviews and writing a book and having things published in the New Yorker.

I'm also one step closer to having all of my Christmas presents ready! Only one to go. Sharp call, but I can do it. It will be some kind of voucher and I need to craft it or something, so that it seems a bit more personal. Like, use straw to build a model of the actual thing.

I wrote this gift-explaining letter yesterday and I'm getting second thoughts on how attractive it will make me sound (I tried really hard to be my usual self and not, under no circumstances, be corny, and I'm not sure if that turned out witty and sweet or just plain weird and distant). I already wrapped it up, though, so I couldn't do anything about it if I wanted to. Except write another letter explaining the explanation.

I guess you wouldn't need to think twice to come to the conclusion that that would be weird indeed.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments