#BLOGMAS DAY 13 - Cheat Day

by - December 13, 2016

I was slightly irritated all day long so I need to think of something else to tell you and update this post which is basically just uploaded to proof that I'm taking blogmas very serious.

Oh but Happy Birthday Taylor Swift - she turned 27 today which makes me feel very old. I mean, I started to listen to her when I was 14, in 2010, in the year she released Speak Now and was still 20, as I turned 11 days ago. Now, have I my third studio album coming out? I don't recall that happening. I think I might use this fact as an opening for my church paper article.


So, more of this tomorrow.

More of this: I forgot to mention that a couple of days ago, my prof asked me if I was bit "emo" - and anyone who knows me will know that I'm such an optimistic person to the point that it might be annoying for someone who just wants to blow off steam. And I stopped wearing that horrible side part ages ago. "I bet you listen to mellow music", he said and I immediately forgot every song I ever liked, as I always do when someone asks me about my taste in music, and I didn't convincingly contradict him. So yeah. He thinks I'm "mellow" now.

Way to make a statement.


Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments