#BLOGMAS DAY 20 - Goating

by - December 20, 2016

I just started a conversation by writing the two goat emojis on WhatsApp and asking "Are those supposed to be different animals? Or just two different animation styles? Weird". If you ever wonder how to make a guy think of you, I have the key. But seriously, what's with those goats?

Oh, he wrote back. And without asking me if I'm drunk. How sweet of him.

Today's one of those days where you swear you'll never have a bite of anything edible ever again after eating way too much Mexican food and a burger on top. Yes, I am aware that this blogmas, I talk about being full a lot, but don't we all stuff our faces way more often during wintertime? It's 'cause food makes us feel warm and sleepy, something you don't neccessarily need when you're planning to go swimming in July, but that doesn't sound bad at all on a foggy December day when your vision for the night included nothing more than a blanket and electricity. For light and TV and things.

The goat conversation hasn't moved to "So when do I see you again" yet but,  surprisingly, still revolves around goats. Maybe I don't have the key. I'm not sure. Give me a bit more time.

So, in a couple weeks (I fear that if I count them now, I'll be stressed out about my timing so I don't) I have this third-semester-exam that is more important than the first two rounds and my topic is gonna be "scars". If that doesn't sound exciting. Especially for me, someone who is incredibly paranoid about getting a scar because I hate them with a passion that is remarkable. I wanted to sue the last doctor that told me a cut that was bleeding like a knife slash didn't need stitches "because it's not that deep". Let's see how deep you'll have to reach into your pocket for compensation, shall we? Sadly, my mom didn't let me go to court for that. Anyways, I'm planning on using my bottomless hatred to trigger a flow of creativity for the exam booklet. It's a foolproof thing. As long as I get an interview partner, preferably tomorrow. As easy as that might sound, not everyone likes to get their words twisted by some time pressure fueled "fashion" journalist student. People are so demanding these days.

Love,

Rosy Smith



You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I have been thru your blogs previously and i liked reading them this one is also amazing i liked it very much and will surely be looking for more

    ReplyDelete