#BLOGMAS DAY 17 - The One Where I Forget To Post

by - December 18, 2016

Good very early morning lovelies, or whatever time it is where you're at. It's been my first day out of school but I've been trying to directly get into studying and that hasn't worked out all too well to begin with so I wasn't really feeling the holiday spirit. One of my bestest friends texted me, saying "I'd ask you to come over....you'd just have to drive....and I haven't tidied up....and it would be after eight....but, yeah" and I replied "Well my hair isn't washed....and it would be bad if my car froze....but it would be better than lounging in my room, staring at my unfinished work/my phone/YouTube all evening long, I guess". It was all very affectionate and moving. I put on a dress and a swipe of lipstick and drove over there, basically from memory, 'cause I didn't put the AC on and the windshield was totally steamed up, making it impossible for me to see anything further away than three feet. I don't even want to know how much I trundled from one side of the road to another. But as soon as I got there, it became a wonderful evening - Saturday nights can be fun even if you don't feel like going out at all. Just stay in with someone else.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments