Get Some Insight....December

by - December 31, 2016

Welcome to the last day of the year, lovelies! I hope you've all had a very glittery time up until and especially now! Let's tie up all loose ends before time's up, shall we?

Update our diaries. I let mine slide since before Christmas because I was too fazed by all the food and TV to get up and hold a pen and some stringent thoughts, but I'm determined to complete it today. Otherwise, I'll look back on this month and think that it was as exciting as some blank pieces of paper.

Discuss last details about how to get to our New Year's Eve destinations. Drive train train walk walk train cab? Train Walk train walk walk train walk? Drive train walk train walk drive? Do I even know how to walk to the train station?

Pack our handbags with the essentials. Meds, gloves, earmuffs, lipstick, power bank, pants to wear while watching the fireworks in order to not literally freeze our butts off in tights, toothbrush, cab money. I think that'll do.

I just got the info that I need to be at that station an hour earlier than I thought and now I've got only about three hours left to study today. Oh oh.

Where was I? Oh, find a sparkly outfit in case you haven't yet (better hurry! You might want to paint your nails accordingly!). I took the sparkly part serious as you will be able to see in case I manage to take a picture when I got it on. Sadly I was in too much stress to get a brand new dress, so I put a peplum top over a cold shoulder LBD to make it feel fresh.

Do a superquickfast thorough face cleansing and hope for a miracle by the time you leave your house. Considering the amount of chocolate and peppermint I consumed during the last week, I'm not a hundred percent confident that'll work, but if a sincere wish doesn't come true at New Year's, when will it?

Gather yourself for a split second and think of a New Year's resolution that won't hurt you too much if it's broken. Like, "put more music on your Ipod", or "don't spill popcorn in the back of your new car", or "don't skip meals to buy a Starbucks drink instead", you know, little things.

Shoot! I forgot to watch the TV special I wanted to watch! I even circled it in the program and no one reminded me. So the rerun in the afternoon it is. Even less time to study and get ready, but I'm not giving up my traditional New Year's Eve TV special for that, no way. Priorities all the way through.

Here's to a luscious, chimerical 2017! Be as gorgeous as ever.

Love,

Rosy Smith









You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Well rosy your post is as adorable as you are and i believe that you can go a long mile just keep polishing your writing skills and go for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so sweet! x Rosy

      Delete