BLOGMAS DAY 6 - Chocolate Coma

by - December 06, 2016

There's so much chocolate in the house today that I feel like I'm smothered in it, which I'm not, but it evokes an image you didn't want to have, doesn't it? I was in the city today even though it's my day off to see some friends who were so lovely as to give me a birthday present. Gifts and food is always a great combination. I also want a facial. I can't wait to go away for Christmas to get one.

I also can't wait for it to get warmer: Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas time (oh oh I need to open my advent calendar for today!), I just wouldn't mind it to be hot during it. Some like it that way (bad, bad pun).

Since I don't seem to make much sense today or have any genius thoughts, look at these two stereotypical winter pictures:




Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments