#BLOGMAS DAY 19 - It's getting close

by - December 19, 2016

Dilemma: When doctor's ask how I am, I'm always unsure whether I'm supposed to say "thanks, fine, how are you" or something like, "well, actually my hair is pretty thin but I guess you're not the right doctor for that". The doc didn't comment neither option I gave him today. That's fine as well, I suppose. He did say I have a "beautiful organ", though, so he redeemed himself. Can tick that one off my list now.

The secret: My mom usually doesn't take the train, ever, so when we planned on doing that today instead of going by car, and missed it, she actually got upset about it. It was kind of cute. I had to let her in on the secret of the zen state of mind you just need to develop in order to survive commuting, and by surviving I mean barely making it home without throwing a fit and needing a plate full of noodle soup and an hour of tv in order to cheer up.

This week is rushing by already and I'm not even mentally prepared for Christmas yet, let alone in practice (gift-getting, exam-prepping, phone-call-making-wise), but of course I'm overly excited for it at the same time. Tell me you are, too.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments