#BLOGMAS DAY 24 - Red velvet if you please

by - December 24, 2016

Lovelies - I'm in my Snoopy PJs right now, watching Home Alone 2 Lost In New York and munching on my Christmas chocolate and I think I just got lipstick all over my keypad. I've still got my makeup on because dinner and gift opening (we do that on Christmas Eve already) took a while. Come with me to witness everything from our traditional round of luggage tangram while getting into the car to me taking artistic pictures with my dress 'cause I'm irrevocably in love with it.

I didn't actually take pictures of all our traditional milestones, but I felt that not everything that's special to me would ring a bell with everyone, so a couple of snapshots:

Morning Read
Don't want to spoil my appetite
But these look so good....
Cozy Car Ride


That'll be my tree now

Just what is this supposed to tell me?

Hi.
Yes please.

Look at it! All these ruffles!

Couldn't help it, it's so tempting


Silent Night....

Always in for dessert

Have yourself a merry little Christmas....

Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love the style of your writing. One should cherish every single bit of life and sharing it with others is none the less same. Good article..

    ReplyDelete