#BLOGMAS DAY 10 - That went well

by - December 10, 2016

It's two o'clock and I'm hopelessly behind on my To Do list - but I did check my money and phew, it seems like I won't have to pull a grinch and steal for Christmas. At least that's taken care of. Apart from the actual gift ideas, but we'll get there.

I need to get into a cab in three hours and my hair is better left undescribed, I just polished off a plate of pasta and a pound of chocolate and I can feel my skin curse me but hey, a lot can happen in three hours. A miracle or a shower or something.

I've never been on a double date before - the thought of it in theory actually feels revolting but I'm sure it'll be no big deal at all. As long as no one asks me about college and what I want to do with the rest of my life, I can get along with most people.

Damn, I should have written more of my Zeitgeist essay (for fashion design; I'm supposed to explain why the hippie/bohème/exotic trend is going to be popular next summer. Like I'm psychic) today. It's just so dull to research the facts that I already know I'm gonna use, no matter if they're validated or not. It's also very distracting: This morning, for instance, I looked up the Beatles' stay in India in 68 and went from there to reading all there is on Wikipedia about John Lennon' wives and death. It was sad, too, and time consuming and not relevant for me at all. 

To be continued....


Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments