#BLOGMAS DAY 25 - It's a wrap!

by - December 25, 2016

Out of every context, I don't think an engagement ring needs to be three months' worth of salaries at all costs if it is the right one. I do, however, think that the guy should choose it - after all, it's a symbol of his love, so it should be something he likes that he feels she will like. So yeah, my opinion on that, if you were ever wondering.

Secondly, it seems to have become a Christmas Day tradition for my mom and I to go to the gym for half an hour after our spa arrangements and become so exhausted by it that we almost fall asleep at the coffee table. Gives us all the more reason to watch TV and eat the 140 calories burnt right up again.

Spa time - Oh Goodness, the lady left me in the dark with cottonpads on my eyes and now it's burning like crazy. Can't get up nor scream for her, though, as I'm tucked up in a blanket and well, have honey on my face. But I'm a bit scared that my eye will be twice its size when she comes back, which will be in fifteen minutes or so for all I know. Fifteen minutes of this burning! What if I take it off myself....Alright, now there's air coming through under it and I think the burning got worse. Please come back, dear dermatologist lady. Oh good, here she is. She's taking it off now with a hot towel and it's the most relieving feeling ever. Also, I just checked and my eyesight here is just fine. Phew.

So there we go, lovelies - another year, another blogmas! December's not over yet, so there's still more to come even this month, and with New Year's and all it won't be boring....


Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Well, not really, but that doesn’t matter" what do you mean by it... are you not confident on your self. can you please explain, it made me feel sad.and you are a writer and i am impressed by that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply mean that it doesn't matter what my name is as long as people enjoy my writing, no reason to be sad :) Thx!

      Delete