#BLOGMAS DAY 23 - Déjà Vu

by - December 23, 2016

Aw, I just inherited a fortune from some Indian woman who doesn't have kids and can't be bothered with keeping the money so she's gonna give it to some random person with a naive sounding mail adress. That's so generous.

Still, if this was a Bollywood movie, it wouldn't even be so sketchy. Just saying.

So, I could just link you last year's post "The Day Before Christmas", because it is literally the same - we pack, someone gets upset because we don't have anymore tissues in the house and if we don't pack any, one of us is bound to suffer from a life-threatening case of the sniffles. Who can even keep a straight face while speaking of "the sniffles"? Please tell me you laughed reading that.

I think I've got everything - I was tempted to pack one more sparkly dress but sadly, we're only there for two dinners and breakfast might not be the time to bring out the cut-outs. I'm even bringing fashion design booklet but I still don't want to work on it 'cause I plan on singing jolly songs, watching the family network and gazing into the landscape praying for meteorologically impossible snowfall. The rest of the time will be spent at the spa clearing my skin or the restaurant, stuffing my face with not-so-clearing food. It will be phenomenal and I won't waste a thought on fabric cards. 

And to top all that forward-looking off, I'm going to see some movie I never heard of tonight and I'm kinda feeling the thrill behind that; if it sucks, we'll just leave. I've never actually left a movie early, though. The only time I wandered off for a bit in between was during the Hunger Games because I really couldn't take all of these depressive distopian vibes. In 3D. Ugh. Oh, I just remembered, I left Jason Bourne 3 before it was over because I got dizzy-headed. Might have been those jumpcuts.

I'll have to get ready now, so I'll see you tomorrow, ringing the bells and throwing the glitter!

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments