Wrap a red ribbon around today....Blogmas Day 24!

by - December 24, 2015


Sooo it's Christmas Eve everyone! This is what we've been waiting for all along, so I thought instead of simply telling you what my Christmas is like, and how the food tasted and if the waiter was cute (he wasn't, sadly), I'd just show you....

Takes more effort than one thinks, these leg pics. But look at my dressing gown!

Quiet morning except for some christmassy tunes


Red, of course


Driving home for Christmas....not exactly







Everything's so pretty!


Quick look at the shops and sparkly lights


See, they've got the fluffy robes covered



Getting settled


No Christmas w/out fairytales


Just insert the scenic snow in your head

My absolute fave!

Now put all of this on....

....and this lovely thing....

....as well as these



Dinner. Obviously.



I hope you're all having a marvelous time with your family, or friends, or your cat, whomever you love, and that it's been a red ribbon day for y'all!

Love,

Rosy Smith




You May Also Like

0 Comments