So, I don't know how this happened....Blogmas Day 6

by - December 06, 2015



....but I was researching vouchers and suddenly did a quiz on what I should give my loveliest friend for her birthday, which is in June. Internet access is an evil thing for somebody with my attention span. Have to get on with my article!

I'm done, you guys! It's about how buying gifts is so stressful these days and blahblah. Bringing to my mind the fact that I haven't bought a single gift yet. Thank God my parents are relatively uncomplicated and actually have specific wishes such as books and DVDs, so I don't have to go on my famous "walking around town hunting down a creative spark which will give me the perfect idea"-trip.

That's actually one of the benefits of not having a boyfriend around Christmas time; As I'm completely useless already choosing fabulous personal gifts for my very best friends, I can't even describe to you how much I loathe getting something special for a guy. Not that I wouldn't want to have something nice, but I can't, for the love of God, think of anything that wouldn't either be totally boring or make me barf with romantic overload. Also, if you're in a new relationship with somebody, say for two months, how the hell are you gonna know what they'd like for Christmas? I don't even know what I like most days, and I'd be embarrassed to death if I got something he doesn't like but pretends to. It'd be devastating. See, I am using a lot of italics here, I'm cringing already.

I should've written an article on that very problem. I wonder if there are any reliable sources for this. Apparently you need a lot of those in journalism, and that's the sad thing about it, since I usually just force my humble opinion on people in my writing. But I'll be good and not (too often) make up my facts as I go for school, I guess!

To close this off properly, would you look at what I got in my stocking today:

Love,

Rosy Smith


 
Meow?

You May Also Like

0 Comments