The odd thought II....Blogmas Day 7

by - December 07, 2015

So I'm here on my laptop, sitting on my wooden desk, I have two sheets with surprisingly readable handwriting sprawn out next to me (surprisingly 'cause I wrote them) with a report concept on them, concerning a report I am trying to write this very moment, and somehow I find myself looking at the total of my virtual shopping cart, thinking: How did I get here? And also: 50 $ really is a bargain for all this stuff.

You know what's sad: I don't know my jeans size so I can't add these high waisted ones to my cart, even though I need some to go with the cropped velvet top in there. Well, that might be okay, since these jeans are a kinda weird blue color, but it would have been so convenient.

I think the site is crashing. Dang, I wanted some high waisted jeans so badly.

Oh, here we go! Right, so I've found some nice grey ones that would double my total but I just remembered the size problem.

And now I know why the site crashed. It doesn't seem to take me clicking on the size chart very well.

Let's agree the second to smallest one could fit me.

I feel like finding jeans is only so hard because about 80 % of nowadays styles include at least two stupid holes right on the knees. I understand the concept of "destroyed", but I don't understand how looking like I conveniently fell on both of my knees or wanted to cut some funny eyes into my jeans is part of that concept. As if one could wear their jeans for a few years and they'd get ripped symmetrically. 

I can't be the only one feeling that way.

Love,

Rosy Smith

PS: If you've thought quick, you'd have noticed this doesn't really describe my day, but don't worry, we'll get to that!


You May Also Like

0 Comments