Wearing nylons on the wrong day....Blogmas Day 4

by - December 04, 2015

So, guess who's been sitting at the train station at 6 am, frantically buying chewing gum and applying her lipstick because her train was 15 minutes late? Yeah, that would've been me.

It wasn't until I stood in the rain for about ten minutes, the cold creeping up my thighs and the wetness ruining my hair, that I really felt uncomfortable, though. Yesterday, I was getting way too hot in a pair of wool thighs, so I opted for some sheer nylons today, only to freeze myself even more tired than I already was. And don't you tell me that's not possible.

Another pet peeve of mine that I noticed today is teachers touching my laptop. One of them had been eating some sort of croissant right before grabbing my mouse and clicking around in my personal files and I just sat there in that sort of disgusted freeze, thinking "Go away, go away, go AWAY" like a crazy person. Is that just me? I wanted to whip out the sanitizer but I deemed that to be impolite, which I was on the verge of being, but I've got some decency.

We went to a fashion exhibition and I do love fashion (which is always useful when studying fashion journalism, let me tell ya) so I liked it - sadly we couldn't take pictures but there was a classic Givenchy number that had bows on the back, a velvet (my favorite fabric this month) top and a long gowny skirt which I adored, as well as a recent Gucci one with a lovely fluttery skirt, but my teacher had to point out the poor fabrication, to which I can only say, I guess a good ironing would do for me to get that dress.
After that fun episode, the decision to wear nylons again took its tribute and now I'm safely home indulging in Downton Abbey to mentally prepare for the weekend.

Note to self: Must not forget to go to my own birthday party tomorrow. I'm a little confused these days.

Oh, do you know that feeling when you develop a brand new imaginary scenario and it's just so satisfying to really shape that one in your mind, to choose the characters clothes (mainly my own) and hairdos (solely my own) and the weather and the restaurant they visit and the witty yet meaningful dialogues they have? It's a fabulous pasttime. You should try it.

Love,

Rosy Smith

PS: Guess what happened today; An article of mine called "5 unreasonable reasons to not date somebody" got published here: http://www.onlydates.co.uk/5-unreasonable-reasons-date-somebody/
and I like to click on it just to see what it looks like to others. You can do that, too, if you like. x

You May Also Like

0 Comments