Messing up meeting celebrities....Blogmas Day 5

by - December 05, 2015

....I mean, I wouldn't scream at them, or start crying ( I hope), but I would fire some really random and way too personal questions at them, so I'd probably get carried away by a security guy and that would be it with the close friendship.

That's why I am gonna keep these questions to myself and only share them here (or find an appropriate moment and be really subtle):

Avril Lavigne: Please tell me you and Evan Taubenfeld dated. Or even better, have always been in love with each other but respectively didn't want to ruin your friendship so you never adressed the subject but deep down, you're the perfect match and that's why your marriages never worked out - so do you plan on confiding in each other any time soon and live happily ever after?

Ed Sheeran: Is "Small bump" a non-fictional story? In other words, did you and a girlfriend ever expect a child?

Taylor Swift: What is "Innocence" about? Does it have anything to do with mental health? And what exactly would be the structure of your hair if you'd just let it air-dry?

Imagine that. I would sound either creepy and/or like an especially nosy Ok! Magazine journalist. Just the kind of sound that makes you wish to confide aaall of your innermost feelings and thoughts and the consistency of your hair, don't you think?

Composure is key, lovelies.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments