Mix and spill.... Blogmas Day 18

by - December 18, 2015

Eavesdropping while losing all feeling in my arm....
Cause I'm standing on the train (New Year's resolution: Talk less about trains!) and a groomed lady comes in, in a beige trenchcoat and pointy heels and lots of massive jewelry. She meets an accquaintance and soon begins to tell her all about rekindling with her divorced husband. They'd been together for 19 years, which is an awful long time to overlook all those horrible traits he supposedly has, if you ask me. But the other lady agrees, revealing that she, too, is of course no longer married. However her husband still lived with her while he's looking for an apartment. That must be weird. Even worse, he didn't even bother to help with the kids while being there! He sounds like a douche. Poor woman. I feel like it's a good thing they split. Crossing my thumbs for the other couple to get back on, though - tomorrow they'll attend a fundraising together. That's your cue, George! (no idea what his name is, but he sounds like a George)

Class was good so far- the guy in our class did my make-up. He wants to be a stylist one day, so hit me up if you like what he's done (20 percent agency fee. Just kidding). If you're asking yourself now, what the hell do they do in class at this school, well, I have no idea. But I got perfectly blended eyes.


What I discovered about myself today : I can't take a selfie with someone else's phone. I did that horrendous smile you do when everyone's looking at you and you don't wanna put on your poised face. So I had to take a new one even though someone was so kind and edited the one with the stupid smirk for me.

When you're reading this I just might be at a karaoke bar, either making an absolute fool out of myself or rocking the stage. In the latter case I hope someone's filming. But we'll see!

Everything's possible, lovelies.

Love,

Rosy Smith

Ps: Didn't end up in a karaoke bar, sadly. But we sang quite a lot at the restaurant, so it kinda made up for that.
Pps: I'm home until New Year's! I'll take the car everywhere and eat three meals a day. It'll be fabulous.

You May Also Like

0 Comments