Advice on eating chinese....Blogmas Day 13

by - December 13, 2015

If you feel like you could take another trip to the buffet after you've already consumed your entire body weight in rice, help yourself to a tiny amount. That way, you can enjoy the deliciousness once again without feeling like you might puke afterwards. Goes for any open buffet, really. How often have I made the mistake of gulping down an entire plate after I'd technically passed every point of being full, just because I wanted to taste that terrific pork sauce once more! But I'm older now, and if I've gotten wiser in any field of knowledge, it's eating.

Job idea of the day: Vlogger. I mean, I talk to myself about myself a lot of the time, often while driving, so that's kinda where I'm coming from. However, I can't even find the charger for my camera, so I haven't quite completely figured this out yet.

Introducing an eternal obsession: ABBA.  If you're not familiar with that band - Where have you been? Seriously though, they were at their peak back in the eighties, and no, I wasn't born then, but my dad owns nearly every single one of their records, so when I was eleven or so, I discovered their greatness. I'm proud to say that I loved them before Mamma Mia! (the movie with Amanda Seyfried) came out. It's still an awsome film and I think I might watch it for the thirtieth time tonight. One of my alltime favorite songs (of which I have many); Dancing Queen! As you can see, it's currently sitting on my piano in sheets, waiting for me to play it every day and rehearse my tribute performance for whenever the chance to perform it rolls around.
Isn't it lovely that there's so much good music in the world that whenever your song of the month starts to become a little boring, you can turn back to an older obsession and fall right back into it?

Moving on, there's 4 days of school left for me, which is fantastic since I can stay home for two weeks beginning next Saturday, but I'm actually dreading that a little since I'll have no excuse to put off studying any longer. Today, for instance, I decided that my room needed a good cleaning so that I can fully concentrate as soon as I'll start doing something that will require me to concentrate. That went pretty well - not a single book is piling on the floor anymore, my clothes are in my closets (well, most of them) and I've thrown all make-up into various drawers. Now I'm truly prepared to prepare.

Let's see if the whole movie watching project can finally be done this evening!

Love,

Rosy Smith



You May Also Like

0 Comments