#BLOGMAS Day Two - I Don't Know About You....

by - December 02, 2018

(everybody now!) BUT I'M FEELING 22!

Well, lovelies, every age has its advantages, and one of this' is certainly the opportunity to shout out that Taylor Swift bop all. year. long! It has a line for every occasion, doesn't it?

I've spent last night ringing in my birthday with some of my bestest friends (those who aren't in Europe right now - which is, by the way, a fun thing I have planned to be doing soon!), eating pizza and drinking cosmos ( I know someone who didn't know what those were and I am still recovering from my sheer bafflement. Satc wasn't a thing for them, either. Like, you gotta know that to understand half of what I'm saying) and serving a mud cake that, if I do say so myself, is chocolate heaven (but you should refrain from eating anything else for two hours to let your body rest). I got the recipe from a blog called  Sweetest Menu if you wanna experience the rush!

Oh my, I just had a coughing fit from eating a chocolate foam thingie.

Anyways, I got a few more hours of being a birthday gal and having the prerogative to be surrounded by balloons and presents so I'm gonna proceed to shake my flapper dress now!

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments