#BLOGMAS Day One: Back With A Bang

by - December 01, 2018





It's been a while, my lovelies! But here I am, and so much has happened, and so much WILL happen that I am very very excited to totally blow out of proportion and share with you in my usual biased way....

I kinda sorta somehow graduated fashion college! Have not gotten my diploma yet because honestly, the administration is not exactly known for speed, but it's done, it's over and I will never ever have to worry about my pictures not being 300 dpi or a font I like seeming not modern enough to my professor's sacred taste. I am ecstatic. Even though it means that....

I kinda sorta somehow have to get a job this coming year. I'm still studying for my bachelor's degree until June for my own academic satisfaction but meanwhile, I'd like to change out of my sweats and get off my study sofa, put on some pretty shoes and earn some money writing (oh, I sound so goshdarn optimistic about that, it's lovely). Let's hope this time the magazine doesn't shut down as soon as I get there like the last one did (better not mention that coincidence on my resume, I guess)!

I kinda sorta somehow make up texting games that only I know the rules to, so I'm not sure if it's working or if I should lay out the rules more openly. Don't get it? See, me neither!

I kinda sorta somehow turn another year older tomorrow! I'm having my 22nd birthday party tonight and it'll be a blur of silver, Cosmos and cake. I got myself a flippin' flapper dress and I intend to shake it all night long. I gotta run and do my make-up, so this is a short one, but it feels good to be back!

See you tomorrow,

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments