#rosygoestofashionschool Day 3: The right outfit is the right attitude

by - September 09, 2015

In a beige pencil skirt and suiting black top, the whole world looks brighter already. Even if the brightness might also be coming from the sunrise that's going on outside the train windows (why so early? why?). I tend to zone out on train rides, so I'm always scared I won't catch my stop, though that would be kinda interesting for once, but this also means I don't quite remember the rides respectively. They were long, I guess.

Today, we did something called team training - sounds like trust games and solving imaginary scenarios together (should be good at that), which it also included, but we were lucky to be granted a two hour break during which we were supposed to "capture our impressions": My group went out to eat at a cute Italian restaurant, which we considered bonding time and therefore valuable for the project.

I think I'm in a much better mood today, partly because I felt well-dressed and groomed and partly because I talked to the others a lot more and discovered on the bus ride that they were all pretty nice to talk to.

Don't you just feel so much better when you love your outfit? And why should one ever have to go out without loving their outfit? That reminds me, I'll have to think of one for tomorrow, when it comes to a sneakpeak of journalism (finally! That's what I signed up for!).

And don't yell at me for not putting up aaany pictures yet, because I'm still very tired (I was stuck at the station for half an hour because of people on the rails, and I felt very bad about myself for being very annoyed, because one should rather be wondering how anybody could feel the need to put themselves on the rails) and I just might cry.

Other than that, I'll keep my contenance as any lady should and be looking forward to the weekend- sleep! soon! - which is going to be fabulous.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments