The countdown is on....#rosygoestofashionschool

by - September 06, 2015

....Tomorrow I'll start fashion school and I still have to

  • put together a decent outfit
  • use that gorgeous body scrub
  • blow-out my hair so that I can curl it tomorrow
  • lay out my make-up (in case I'll be running late, because otherwise I'd have to skip on that and I'm not going to do so on the 1# day)
  • throw things in my bag that make me feel prepared, such as cereal bars
  • and then I'll go lie down and binge-watch Gilmore Girls to distract myself. 
It's hard to say goodbye to the days when all I ever had to do was grooming myself and doing something fun, starting at about 12 o'clock and sleeping ten hours a day, but we saw that coming, didn't we? And I'm sure (or at least being told so by all of my friends and telling myself, so that I feel better) that:
  • my train won't be late
  • the others will be a bunch of sweet, interesting people (as long as they're sweet they don't even have to be that interesting but of course that's always a bonus) 
  • my hair won't get all frizzy on the way there. 
  These are literally all of my 1# day goals. Sounds managable, right? RIGHT?

I'll find out tomorrow, and you will too.
Stay curious.

Love,

Rosy Smith
 

You May Also Like

0 Comments