The Versatile Blogger Award

by - August 28, 2017




I'm in my car in a white linnen summer dress, strappy sandals and huge sunglasses (everyone insists they're too big for me but I bought them in 2013 and I'm bringing them back) - I'm not going somewhere special, I'm just determined to become the notoriously overdressed person you see at the supermarket. Anyways, I just spotted a tweet from the lovely Billi from Billi Loves Beauty saying that she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award - isn't that sweet?

Now, I'm not sure what that actually means, but I imagine it to be kinda like one of these chain messages that moms send each other on WhatsApp, that say something really nice about you and then you send them to other people that you think are nice?

Yeah, that's not quite it.

I just read up on the VBA website as well as Billi's own post and it is done as follows: I am going to share seven facts about me and then nominate seven other blogs to do the same, so here we go!

1) I like even numbers. If I did, say, a fitness exercise (a far-fetched example, obviously), I'd do two or four or six sets. If I drew a house, it would have four windows. If I knocked on wood, I'd do it four times. Uneven numbers are just so icky, aren't they?

2) I hate the sound of vacuuming. Someone is doing it right now and it distresses me so much - I used to cover my ears and cry when I was little and what can I say, that reaction still makes sense to me. It's not only the loud slurping sound, it's also that you have to shout over it in order to talk to someone, and then everything automatically becomes urgent and stressful. Has no one invented silent vacuums yet? Probably, and they're probably worth a lil trip to Europe so no one in their right mind buys them.

3) I never colored my hair and I don't think I will. First of all, I like my hair color and am too scared that it will never be the same afterwards. Second of all, my hair is in such marvelous condition it would probably break off at the roots and then fall out of my scalp if anything chemical touched it.

4) I couldn't whistle if my life depended on it. My mouth does not do the thing with the tune coming out.

5) I am about 162 centimeters tall (or short, however you view the world). I can wear all the high heels that float my boat.

6) I learned to play the recorder in elementary school. I still know some of it. One day it'll come in handy and I'll get famous with a recorder band.

7)  I like handwriting. In class, there's usually a row of macbooks (I don't have one because I'm PC all the way) and me. That means it's much harder for me than for everyone else to subtly text while pretending to take notes.

That's all from me, now onto the nominations....

Lily Blogs Life

Becky Bedbug

VictoriaaHelenn

Jessica's Life

Thania's Beauty

BeeBecca Blogs

Sarah in Wonderland

 I'd love to see them do this and find out more about them. Thanks again for the nomination!

Next time we talk I'll be in Hamburg....

Love,

Rosy Smith




You May Also Like

0 Comments