More mood swings, but there's music

by - January 10, 2016

So, I sat there in the train, all dolled up (well, at least my lipstick was damn well on point) for the going-away party of one of my classmates, a lovely girl who's gotten my jokes (that's not the sole reason I like her, but I wanted to point that out as it certainly adds to my fondness towards her) and the first thing that happens is that my phone, at 80 percent battery, dies a sudden, blackout death. A long and painful one, too, since it desperately turned itself on over and over again but never got past the PIN. Great.
Who doesn't love to be cut off from the world alone on a train on a Saturday night? It's not only that I like to be able to call the cops, or my mom, but I also didn't know when and where I was gonna meet anyone. Which is always a nice feeling.

Secondly, I was having a small college decision life crisis in the afternoon and still indulged in thoughts on that - but since dwelling up on public transport would be my idea of a personal low-point, I redeemed myself and decided to make up a nice scenario instead, which didn't turn out to be such a good idea, either. Now, I was basically talking to a person in the empty seat beside me. People must've thought I'm having a split personality.

Quick tip, you shouldn't imagine sharing your headphones with someone whom you happened to meet on a train and then conversing about your passion for Dance of the Vampires and then him to be overcome with the intensity of the music and kissing you. That's awful, even for an imaginary scene. It's not an healthy habit, lovelies.

Right now, all that I can say is Thank God for Starbucks and their electricity, 'cause it saved my life (and my battery, for now). I didn't even order anything. Is that against some rules? I'm just furiously scribbling away while waiting for a friend, and therefore distributing to Starbuck's image as a place where creative spirits unwind. You're welcome.

The guy over there's just studying, doesn't have a drink, either. Who's trying harder to give back now? Yeah, that'd be me.
Well, dang it. I'm running out of space to creatively scribble on.

The original scribble (back of the list of my books for school)
However, I'm happy to announce the evening got way, way better; Firstly, we had pizza, which always means instant-happiness to me. Afterwards, we made our way to the karaoke bar I mentioned here (I think), and that's where the real fun began!
Predictable glass shot. But tasty.

Okay, I'll admit it: We probably sucked. Musically. We sang Lady Marmelade, five girls on a stage made for two, shaking their hips and hoarsely croaking "Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir" (must've been unbelievably hot) - but isn't that just about the coolest song ever to put a show on to? You'll have to agree with me on this one. And Gosh, I had so much fun. Here comes another reason to like our leaving-girl: If you're looking for someone who'll rock out to every single song with you in the most careless, girl's night out way ever, she's your gal. I just know she'll do fabulous at whatever she'll be doing! And if there's nothing to do for a while, she'll simply be fabulous.

Oh, and our waiter totally hit on her, Sadly, he wasn't really cute, so no sweet goodbye, but who needs that, anyway. Something sour would've been a much better fit for our Cosmos. Write that down, Tom (I didn't quite catch his name, to be honest. Let's call him Tom).

So, all in all, I'd say that whole going-out-thing went very well. I liked it. I'd like to do that all the time. Dance at night, and then write all day.

Who's with me?

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments