What do you think....

by - December 29, 2014

Is it mean to set your mind on somebody who’s kind and sweet and makes you feel good and even giddily, somebody you think about a lot because it’s a nice thought, having them smile the cutest smile at you, being flirty and even kissing them-but not loving them at the same time?
Is it sneaky to treat them with a little more kindness, smile a little sweeter at their jokes and to let your gaze linger at their lips, just to see what they’ll do?
I played this game before, you know, daring somebody to fall in love with me because I wanted to know if I could get him to. Turned out I could- am I bad now?
Last time I really didn’t worry too much about that person.
But what if you actually have the teensiest bit of a crush on them and would like to be still able to talk to them at graduation without appearing as that girl who broke their heart cause she was that bored of waiting for true love so she decided to have a little fun?
It’s just so tempting, don’t you think, to let somebody court you who can make you feel so good and not risking anything yourself.

So again, is that mean?

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments