So there's this boy....

by - December 29, 2014

He’s not gorgeous. He’s not top of the class. He’s not prom king and he’s not a player. But he’s cute in his way and smart and passionate and I like how he’s watching me when he laughs.
I called him fascinating once and that’s when I went “uh oh.” It’s only going down from here….
Because I usually don’t go for people who are “cute in their way”. I go for breathtakers, crazymakers, intoxicaters and, sadly, also heartbreakers. I’m all for great drama, intrigue and big sceneries.
I’m actually the pickiest person you will ever meet. I don’t do bad hairstyles, sad clothes, lame personalities and I have a thing about shoes. I once crushed on a person whom I don’t even like and looking back, the only sensible explanation for that would be that he had nice hands. See how superficial I can get?
And this is different. The one I’m talking about is nice. This ain’t my usual game.
So that’s what I’m getting worked up on. And also terrifyingly excited.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments