Throwback Thursday: 08/03/14, Salt Lake City

by - December 29, 2014

The guy at the reception desk is kinda cute. His name is Brady (hi, Brady!), he has narrow set hips and nice hands (everybody should know by now that I have a thing for hands - one of my bling-blings), and this, in combination with some sweet blushing, is enough to make me feel flirty towards him. It’s gotten bad, I know.
Other than that, Salt Lake City is a very pretty city - not in the sense of being beautifully made-up and colored, but in being hot and dusty and reflecting the sunlight with large mirrored windows on skyscrapers next to white and grey sandstone buildings with gardens full of flowers and waterplaces next to busy concrete streets filled with head radiating, big, bulky cars and endless red and white lights.

I’ll leave it at that, taken straight from my diary.
Love,
Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments