Loveletter to....lipstick!

by - July 29, 2015

My truly loved one,

I don't know how to start describing how dear you are to me. Ever since I met you, you have made me feel so good about myself. When I'm with you, I feel beautiful and confident, like I could face every single person in this world knowing that I'm adequate. You are all I need to instantly boost my self-esteem: You make me the version of myself that I like the most. With you, I'm closer to being a star, living in a time and day where everybody took the bother of looking put together under all circumstances, being Snow White, getting the man. I can honestly say that you complete me.

With your help, I've found a friend to go to the powder room with at every party.
Thanks to you I've also found a piece of myself which I treasure very much, the Rosy piece.

Sometimes, people try to tear us apart: They say you're too intense for me, that you're not suitable for my daily life. But I never

listen, because I know that you and I have a special bond: True love.

And, let's be honest, I also think you're hot.

Love,

Rosy Smith
You don't even want to know the struggle of posing with a lipstick.

You May Also Like

0 Comments