Introducing my fashion sense....

by - July 19, 2015

....because it's part of my personality and it would be a shame to hide, don't you think?
So, let's get to know my idea of style....

I have been fascinated by the magical powers of appearance for such a long time that I honestly can't remember how it started or if there was anything in particular that made me be so conscious about it. Generally, I think that it's the same thing that lead me to love dressing up as aristocratic when I was a child: The need to establish myself as something I would like to be or like to think I already am and want people to know about. However, I found out that it is seemingly not socially accepted to wear long ballgowns and little white lace gloves on a daily basis (but why?) and so I searched for substitutional meanings of expression and found fashion. Now I am stacking magazines and shopping bags everywhere and I'll slam you with a Lagerfeld quote anytime the subject of sweatpants comes up.


Hence, I thought I'd generously share this passion (ain't I graceful) and start off by presenting a rough outline of my usual way of dressing and styling, so here we go.
While I try to specifically look for new colors to wear because I'm a little scared people might think I practice witchcraft (how come?) judging from my tendency to wear black, I still mostly end up in a white/black/grey scheme. I can't help it, and I feel like it's a pretty easy way to put together classic looks. Here, I'm wearing a vintage button up-top with a flowy skaterskirt from PacSun (I believe). I LOVE skirts and dresses- they instantly make me feel prettier and more confident 'cause they suit my personality: Very feminine and a little old-school. It's the same with heels, actually, though in this heat, I also trust in some lovely Aldo ballet flats. All in all, this is one of my favorite downtime summer looks at the moment.
As for make-up, I'm a red-lip fanatic: Bright, vampy, matte, I don't care, but I need it to be red. It's a lifestyle, lovelies. Along those lines, I tend to go for bronzy eyes by day and smokey eyes by night, both alternatively topped with a classic black liner and/or mascara, depending on my mood and the occasion. Fun fact, I actually don't really like wearing mascara.
Don't mind whatever the hell my mouth is doing here, just look at the color on my lids, that's what I mean by bronzy eyes. 


So, I hope my fashion sense and you get along; I would love to know about yours.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments