Get some insight....January

by - February 02, 2017

I'm back! I'm free! I'm watching How I Met Your Mother in the morning and Friends in the evening and I only took the train once to go shopping and it was great. I'm on break aka the best two times of the year. Hence, I spent the last few days of January just sorta sitting there, recharging (and getting a weird neck pain. Now that I'm thinking about it, I might have gotten it from all the sitting in un-ergonomical angles). But now I'm getting bored and that means I need some missions!

I want lace up ankle boots with a square heel and I'm not taking a "we don't carry those" for an answer. I saw the perfect pair through the window of some store that was closed already, so I know they exist and I'm gonna own them. No one likes a good shoe challenge as much as I do. Also, I have already planned an occasion where I wanted to wear them so I'm in a bit of a rush.

Oh, now I accidentally closed this draft while narrowing down shoe choices. Haven't found the perfect one yet, but I'll let you know. It would be so much easier if people wouldn't keep making these structured soles.

Anyways, Jauary was, once again, crammy and way too casual when it came to doing my hair. A week ago from today, we had our final presentations and it they felt like being in labor for nine hours, just without the physical pain. We had a two hour delay and guess who was on last? By the time it was my turn I had a hard time remembering what I was supposed to be talking about, let alone which slide came on when, but I didn't really care because I just very much wanted to get out of that room that either smelled or got freezing cold and would have said anything to get it over with. I also got sent a picture of a naked Daniel Radcliffe with a horse (you know which one) and even though I'm still wondering why exactly someone felt the need to show me, it did kinda cheer me up.

Now onto the missions: It's time to go and fix my incredibly rebellious hair, start eating all food groups and find some dance crew that's looking for an unpracticed ballet dancer to do combinations to all my favorite songs. And that internship (I can start by September, just tell me where to show up), I always forget that one.

That wasn't really news to you, I know, but that's the beauty of January, it's just a big pause button. The actual start of the New Year is today (okay, yesterday, but I was busy yesterday so go with it).

Love,

Rosy Smith





You May Also Like

4 Comments