Bubblegum and coffee - what I eat in a day....

by - March 10, 2016

....college edition. I really like food, you know.

TUESDAY: Cereal for breakfast, as you have at the crack of dawn (though I think it wasn't too early that day, actually). My signature Mint Chocolate Mocca at school ('cause not too early is still early). A mint gum snatched from a friend because time until lunch always stretches and I need something to do. Then, lunch kinda passed as we tried to get someone semi famous to be part of our workshop (that one didn't really work out) and on the way home I felt like I needed some stuffed crust Pizza Hut badly or I'd faint, so there you go. Gosh, I love that stuff.

WEDNESDAY: Today did start early, for a change, so the first thing I swallowed was a hot, delicous sip of a Caramel Latte (they didn't have the chocolate syrup, which has been sad). Later, we went to see our interviewee and ended up being totally fashion journalism insider chic, lunching in a deli where they serve you some brown, crusted bread with a thin layer of avocado cream and call it a sandwich. Don't get me wrong, I felt very good about myself, being healthy and all. It was good, too. It's just that I had to munch on my cereal while strolling along fifth (a sight to relish) 'cause I was still kinda hungry. That's why I had about half a packet of fruit gum throughout the rest of the day. And a daiquiri at 5 pm (dates are easier without food, but better with drinks). And some more gum.

THURSDAY: I pledged to be better today and had some gum on my way to school. Guess what, some cereal later. Lunchtime wouldn't come 'cause we were cutting our interview and it took hours so I spiced it up with some mint gum, again. Chewing in harmony, we started talking about lovely meals and I was starving by the time we could go out, so I ordered a huge bowl of vegetable pasta. A weird thing about me: Sometimes, I get horribly hungry but after a couple of spoonfulls I feel like I've been stuffing my face for hours and can't possibly take another bite. So I finished.
And got some gum.

Last but not least, tonight I actually cooked! Can you believe it? I made noodle soup, one of my signature dishes (it really takes something to find the right amount of spice) and cleaned out every last bit of  it. You know, all that gum makes you want something homely.

Question of the day: Can you overdose on lavendar?

Think about it.

Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

0 Comments