9 things about a stranger....

by - March 15, 2016

....there's a cute blonde guy next to me, reading "The Physicists" by Duerrenmatt, and he's reading every single page until it's over, which leads me to the following conclusions:

1) He's probably younger than me ('cause I read that book in school). What a shame.

2) If he's not reading it for school, he's got an unusual literary taste. I kinda like that.

3) He doesn't just skim books but truly reads, which is always lovely. I hate when people don't read.

4) Actually, he has too much of a stubble to be in 9th grade. So he's either reading the book for fun OR for college, and that seems cool, if he was doing something with literature there....why am I not doing that? I'd have met cute guys like him! Could've said "bless you" when he sneezed just now. Didn't have the guts to do so. There goes my chance on true love.

5) I honestly don't get why they all think wearing blue suede shoes with a pointy tip like they were some trendy idol is a good idea.

6) Trying to figure out the kind of music he's listening to. The reflection of sunlight on his screen is making it a little hard. It's no familiar title, so I can't even guess it.

7) He's got really small hands. Or rather, small fingers. That's interesting, 'cause they're not chubby at all, just some good hands in miniature form.

8) Now he's really getting into his music. He's jiggling his knees and moving his fingers to a rhythm, raising his attractiveness factor noticably, in my opinion. Does he play the guitar? I love when guys enjoy music. I can't fathom guys who don't.

9) He probably won't realize that I've been obsessed with him for a good ten minutes of my life.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments