Get some insight....November

by - November 28, 2015

....in November I didn't take any notes for this episode (as if it were some new TV show or something), so that's a good start.

Let's see, lovelies, the first thing that's always on my mind during November is my upcoming birthday. It's next Wednesday (3 days, everyone!) and I get SO psyched about it, I start a marathon of telling people about it multiple times a day on the 21st of November, precisely. That's because my oldest close friend was born ten days before me and her birthday rings in the festive season for me. Now, I get to plan out a lovely brunch, a relaxed day at home (I'm so sick of trains), a nice dinner with friends....Thinking about it, I still didn't make neither my reservations nor my nail appointment. And I have yet to pin down an outfit. Oh my....

Random Fashion Fear: If it gets way too cold outside, I will have to find some super power thighs so that I can continue to wear nothing but skirts and dresses to school and feel great about what I'm wearing and therefore myself. Also, how do you prevent your nose from getting Rudolph-Red from the cold?

I'll be repeating myself, but Christmas is right around the corner and couples do seem to go even more cozy and cuddly and cutesy and co-dependent and annoying (sorry, couldn't think of a negative word with c, except for carnage and that seemed a bit too harsh in this context). Do I sound like a crazy old cat lady (crazy wouldv'e been one I guess)? Maybe, but I can assure you I don't look like one, I just subscribe to some (just one or two) of their principles. The one with the cats. And the one with the "I don't need a man to ever be happy" thing.
Honestly, I think they're taking all of that a bit too far, 'cause once you've made that clear, it's totally fine to fall in love and spend your life with a special someone, because everyone knows you're not sacrificing your identity and all that, so why not get a nice white dress and enjoy yourself forever? Just don't be as obnoxious about it as those people who take a perfectly lovely literary quote and then completely ruin it with a duck face pic and a tagged douche who comments something illiterate such as "your mine" (It hurts to write that). Thanks.

You know what's become evident about my current college situation (having a class of 11, 'cause 3 already quit, and being away from your social circle 4 days a week)? There's rarely any gossip. I just realized it thinking about what juicy insight I could provide you with. Isn't that sad? I don't even mean scandalous, friendship-tearing gossip, just something small to blow out of proportion behind well-manicured hands. I feel like I haven't talked about anything but projects and delays and stupid booklets I have to produce without a clue on how to do that in AGES. Where is the college chatter? The spice of studies? See, I can't stop making ridiculous puns about it! Tell me something sparkly, won't you?

I bet you will.

Love,

Rosy Smith


PS: Oh, there's something exciting- not my usual style to talk about this, but this month I've had over 1000 views and that made me very very happy and I just wanted to say thanks so much and come again, it's fun here x

   

You May Also Like

0 Comments