The most beautiful thing I've ever seen....

by - May 10, 2016

....a gorgeous girl in a simple, yet elegant white gown with just the right amount of glitter, her blonde hair up in a classic 'do, a subtle train trailing behind her – but what struck me most about her was the look on her face. That smile. I've seen her smile a lot throughout my life, but never like this; I cried, because I was so touched by the sight I witnissed. That sight of pure happiness. This must be what they're all talking about when they're gushing about the walk down the isle being the most wonderful moment of a wedding. The bride was literally glowing, beaming with joy, and the look on her face seemed to say:" It's you. I found you."

Cheers to my incredibly lovely cousin and her newly-wed husband (who was very happy as well, so happy in fact that he twirled everyone he could get to dance with him round on the dancefloor like a carefree little boy).

Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

0 Comments