I just realized....

by - May 14, 2016

....that the class I'm in right now actually takes more than two hours. Someone come and get me please. Although I'm very picky about company right now so maybe don't do that. I can see myself in the screen of the school's Mac, which is a dangerous thing because I get distracted. Not necessarily by my image but more specifically, my hair. It's not as unruly as usually today - you'll have to excuse my astonishment.

Today was an early one, so my outfit of the day is one of these "I woke up and was cold so I grabbed something black and some jeans and something warm, oh, that pink cardigan, and this is as good as it's gonna get" kinda looks.

I'm so tired I can't think of my thoughts if you get what I mean - Gosh I sound stoned. I'm not stoned, that I know.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder; what do you think, how true is that? I usually totally fall for it. I used to have crushes on wildly unattractive people but if I didn't see them for a whole school day I would've gotten annoyingly frustrated. Whenever I saw that band guy, however, I was in a state of joy it would have been beautiful if it hadn't been so tragically unnoticed - then I wouldn't see him for months and not be as obsessed any more, but imagine him as the great love affair I was dying to have. Now I haven't seen him in ages and I still like to think that it could be a marvelous thing between him and me (no facts to base this thesis on, I know I'm attracted to him so it's set on my part). Is that enough proof to deem that catchphrase to be right?

Because I am aware of the fact that I, for one, really, really tend to fantasize regular guys into handsome gentlemen who get my jokes all the time. And I usually do something like that when I don't see 'em for a while, 'cause duh. A girl can dream, they said. So are those special feelings we develop when missing our chosen ones only products of our overworking fantasy?

Something to dwell on.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments