Get a little dizzy....

by - April 18, 2016

....See, I was going through my post drafts just now and everything I've written in the last couple weeks and didn't want to publish right away is semi serious (you know I don't do full on serious by principle) and I'm not in the mood to try and carefully formulate catchy phrases, so here I am, improvising.

This weird inner peace I wanted to tell you about but didn't because I'm so damn peaceful seemed like a good thing to talk about just a second ago. You might have realized by now that I get hysteric when a person I don't even like doesn't text me back within 12 hours. However, when a person I have some sort of dating thing going on with doesn't text me after 24 hours since we last saw each other, I'm like "Well. He wouldn't just suddenly stop liking me. I mean, why would he." It's irritating and unlike me and it's freaking out my friends, but I'm good, I really am.

I'm just applying a peel off mask - I decided that a 2013 expiration date is completely fine to use. It's an emergency, really; I have to leave the house tomorrow and do not feel capable of doing so if this mask doesn't drastically change things, like, right now. I should also redo my nails. It's a shame I'm so awfully tired even though I'm not doing anything particulary exhausting (except for ripping off that mask without ripping off my skin). One of my closest friends is a pre-med. I don't even want to know how she feels because it makes me feel bad (aren't I understanding).

Since I have chosen to prentend to be a fashion victim instead of saving lives, I can brag about going shopping and consider it work experience. At least, that's my definition of things. I got some lovely items I have been longing for, such as a fake leather jacket without a collar ('cause those make me feel icky). Finally I can wear T-shirts and jeans and make it look cool 'cause of my jacket. A red velours dress 'cause I'm a nineties kid who would wear her velours leggins and velvet top and choker together and not give a damn. A little black dress with shoulder cut-outs 'cause there's no such thing as too many black dresses. And a lacey top in that emerald color I like to think makes my eyes look greener. It's scandalous how these things satisfy me, but on the other hand, it's never hard to buy me presents, and that's something to work with, isn't it?

Another note on collars: Please, if you must wear them, don't fold them upwards. I can't be with anyone who does. Just saying.

Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

0 Comments