The green, green dress....

by - October 11, 2015

 ....not a single button, but two straps I can provide with this little number here. This slip dress, I dare say, is exactly the kind of thing I am most comfortable in - you literally just slip it on and may consider yourself nicely dressed. I even took the trouble of putting on a belt, since this one is actually to big for me, since it's technically not mine but a vintagy thing; it's probably too young to officially be considered that, but  it gives off a real sixties vibe, don't you think? I feel so relaxed and pretty in this ('cause it's neither awfully tight nor does it look like a sack and drowns me) that I get very bubbly and sassy - too polished to get into any real trouble, but having fun anyways. I might even start singing "Good Morning Baltimore", that's just the kind of situation this dress puts me in.


And would you look at the details: The belt is fake leather but who cares these days, from a place I don't remember, but so old you wouldn't find it there anyways. Red nails as usual, this time even neccessary to go with the whole sixties thing. So are the shoes: Vintage ankle straps from a brand called Caroline, with a medium heel that makes 'em unbelievably great to walk in - I've developed an obsession for this style of shoes (but I'd take them high as well) because of their classic yet slightly sexy chic (showdance, anyone?).



Here I go again, trying for some make-up shots without the slightest idea of photography, which is why you probably can't see the actual make-up. Anyways, I've gone for a light red lip (Covergirl's Very Cherry) and very light smokey eyes using bronze and black from the Wet'n'Wild Comfort Zone palette. Simple but sweet.

A little Sunday night inspiration / mood swing from me.

Have a lovely week (Good morning Baltimoooore....Every day's like an oooopen doooor....Every night is a faaaantasyyyy....etc.)

Love,

Rosy Smith

Ps: Lyrics are sadly not by me but by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman. Funny that both their names end with -man. I should sleep.

You May Also Like

0 Comments