Guys that tell their girlfriends to go to the gym....

by - April 07, 2016

….first of all, what? Not to be a grudging man blamer or anything, but would a girl do something like that? No, because we might be mean but we aren't insanely rude. I have a prof who is quite slimey with us girls, but when he talked about how he started to eat more healthy (eg how he had a salad the other night), we didn't (openly) make fun of him. We told him he looked slimmer already. That's not a lie because he knew very well that it wasn't the truth. But it was the polite thing to do. The motivating thing. Another option is, as it is more often than most people know, to just shut the hell up. Or, to put it more romantically: You say it best / when you say nothing at all.

Still, I really can't get over that. Mostly because I know the assigned girlfriend in the scenery and she is so skinny and pretty that I deem it impossible to find some unnessecary weight on her. And I'm critical. I would probably either break up with that excercise obsessed douche or demonstratingly eat a huge bowl of mac and cheese in front of him while not going to the gym.

Another thing we'll judge today is ditching your blind date. Objectively, that is totally okay. I would do that. But, and here comes the judging, I wouldn't do it by staying up till dawn and then call-canceling the date an hour before we're supposed to meet. Because you overslept. That's not classy. It's not even awesomely cruel. It's just plain impolite. And annoying. So I say, either screw that guy or play it cold. If he calls again to confirm the make-up date, be nice. But not overly nice. Go to that date, but be a little late. If he didn't wait, see the screwing part. If he did, pretend it's the first time you've ever talked to him and see if it works out and everything before was just a big misunderstanding. If he doesn't show up at all, tell me. I'll screw him over for you.

Gosh that sounds so bad again. And like I have a clue what I'm talking about.

Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

0 Comments