Let's say he's a shoe

by - July 08, 2017


....and I had it on in the store and I have been walking around in it and it feels amazing and comfortable and it looks smokin' good and I am hopelessly in love with that shoe. But now, the shoe starts talking and says "Take me off, you'll get blisters if you walk in me any longer, and I will get damaged" but I don't feel any pain and I don't see any blood, not even redness, and the shoe is so unbelievably pretty and exactly what I wanted. But it started talking so loudly and wiggling to get off my foot that I couldn't possibly get it to stay on, and now I'm crying in the store because I can't understand why I should leave these beautiful shoes that bring me so much joy. And people keep telling me that there are other shoes that are just as nice and waiting for me to give them the time of a day, but I don't want to see them, because my perfect match is right in front of me and it's still shiny and intact and I can't just leave them there.


Does this work for you or does it just make sense to metaphor-obsessed shoe fanatics like me?

Love,

Rosy Smith


You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. hahaha… It is kind of funny, if it is damaged and asking you to replace it, why don't you do it? You should get new pair, anyways thank you for sharing this post

    ReplyDelete