Get Some Insight....July

by - July 31, 2017










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yeah, just putting that out there. Okay, now let's get to this month's scoop....

Basically a month off everything. I did it all, the sleeping in til noon, the sleeping in the middle of the day, the series marathons, the eating nutella out of the jar thing - it was good while it lasted but it needs to stop. Or, at least be reduced considerably. This might just be the last summer break I ever have (excuse me while I go panic about that for a few minutes) so there needs to be some more disciplined self-treating.

Retail Therapy. I didn't try it yet, but just today I got the urge to go out and buy myself somethin' pretty just for the hell of it. I'm still figuring out what exactly, though. Maybe inspiration will hit me once I hit the town. But I'm quite optimistic that I won't return empty-handed and I've always been a defender of the theory that materialistic things can indeed make you a little happier than before; at least no one's ever gotten worse after shopping.

Comfortable socialization. I managed to see a couple of my steadiest friends at least once a week (seeing as I'm not exactly the most organized planner when it comes to outings, that's a success) and now my loveliest friend is off to travel Europe for the next few weeks, which is such a cool thing to say (and will certainly be cool to do, as well). So I'll try and fill my calendar with lots of fun dates because, well, the best things to do can be done during summer, and I'll be gone in September so I need to stock up on time with people I actually really like.

Planning stuff. I find it easier to not end up on the aforementioned sanctuary couch when I write To Do Lists with obvious, no-brainer tasks, like "stretch" or "write more lists". Okay, written out, that sounds a bit concerning, but whatever. Even though I don't even usually do all that, at least I had a plan, and doesn't everyone love to tick off chores and congratulate themselves (again, sounds pretty bad, but again, whatever)? I also started to make random sheets with things to pack for Hamburg. So far, I've established that I need about 13 pairs of shoes in total. I mean, the season's changing while I'm there, and I need my shoe variety to dress properly, or I'll get cranky.

I hope you got your summer down, lovelies.

Love,

Rosy Smith




 

You May Also Like

0 Comments