Is this what they call "outré" time management?

by - June 18, 2015

So, lovelies, I'm writing this at 1 pm in my leggings and a slouchy sweater on a Thursday, after sleeping til half past nine and having breakfast watching The Big Bang Theory until 11 while everyone else is at work or school. Get it? Get it??

I'm done with high school, everyone! Tomorrow I'll officially graduate and finally get my diploma so that I can brag about it with proof in my hands.

Of course, that is not the only thing  that comes with gradutaion: There's also the big ceremonial part which will last forever and probably not be very exciting, except for the chance to look your very best and shine your brightest at school for one last time- and get some very nice pictures in the process. Oh, and a whole new part of life and all that. What's not to love?

That's been my mindset regarding this day up until now. Because now, I've watched a YouTube Video on How To Get Ready For A Big Event. Oh my. Don't do that unless the event ist about a month away, or you'll freak out like I did.

For example, it says: 1 week before X, start working on your complexion. It is currently about 14 hours before X and I have yet to brush my teeth. And fix my eyebrows. And get a pedi. And I'm in the choir and I can't find my sheet music.

But hey, I've got my sparkly black dress and my sparkly black Steve Madden heels and I sorta know what hair and makeup look I'm going for - wait, I need to buy some blush and bronzer (mine broke on vacation. Big mess.)- so everything should be alright....I hope. I seriously have to start on all of this now.

Gotta run and turn into the Homecoming Queen version of myself in less than a day; wish me luck.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments