A title more creative than fashion school

by - March 27, 2017

Today I am in school from 8 am to 7 pm and all I have to say is that no matter how tired you think you've been, somehow it's worse every morning.
And I don't even work night shifts or anything. I just have a demanding sleep cycle.

The 8 am class is given by a prof with a very mediative voice, so on the one hand I'm not violently ripped from my sleepy state, on the other hand I'm now tired and bored.

Why do we always have to "get some air" and throw all windows open? I honestly couldn't be wearing any more clothes (please watch Friends, it would make me happy). I have my sleeping leggins on under my boyfriend jeans and pink socks that show over my ankle boots and apart from that being a really bad look, I'm still freezing.

We have a six hour styling class and while that might sound fabulous, I've been dreading it all day. In fact, I'm dreading it right now as I sit here. I just hope I won't have to get up and do stuff. I wonder what's on today's lunch menu.

No one's more surprised than me, but I actually have something to say while we discuss a magazine analysis - see, I like to have a lot of important looking papers around me and my phone out and a notebook and to professionally take notes, even though I'm noting this instead of something to do with the topic. Anyways, I'm just blurting out my opinion because I find that's the whole secret, and whenever it comes to photography I keep quiet 'cause that is one cup of tea I shouldn't drink from.
Oh my, no one else is saying anything and I'm running out of opinions.

We've been pleading the prof to let us out early and he said we could go as soon as we got through with the tasks for today. I've been given the gift of hope, lovelies. Sadly, he's talking about his lack of a dating life right now and as much as I would absolutely love to hear everything about that in great detail at 9am when I have to be here anyways, I'd really rather be home while there is still daylight. I see my chances on that slimming because no, I don't care for your snowboarding lessons! Good God I was never so eager to learn about product cycles.

I'm doing fast pencil tapping now and the conversation still revolves around if he cheated on his ex or not. Oh, I think we're back on track now. Let's do this.

I swear, everyone here's got the attention span of a batch of puppies. I'm close to screaming with disappointment. Now he noticed my impatient pointing to the slides on the wall and starts lessoning. Good for him.

I hope you get let out early today, too.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Your thinking process is very fast and your observation is quite interesting. Hope you don’t get lazy anymore 

    ReplyDelete