Get some insight....July

by - July 25, 2015

Goals: Get a Filofax. That has been a livelong dream for me and I don't care if that's a weird thing, I get very excited about notebooks and organisers. Sue me. And a classic like a Filofax, I just know, will give me the feeling of completely perfected organization. It's like "no matter if I get my life together or not, at least I'll look the part" (one of my mottos). Current status, however: watching a 25 minute long Youtube video on how to choose the right style, size and color, 'cause I can't even figure that out on my own.
Oh, and being a fabulous hostess. I might very well need to entertain lots of lovely, glamorous people in my bright future loft where we'll have hors d'oeuvres and french wine, or try to get them to donate a ridiculous amount of money to a charity organization, or something like that, so I'll have to start working on my skills. Current status: I'm kicking off the season with a very small birthday weekend for my loveliest friend, so stay tuned!
What else to do: Get Dior Addict as fall/school scent and starting out gift to myself. See, I'm already making specific and efficient decisions. Some call them impulsive, but whatever. Current status: Sephora's not open yet 'cause it's the crack of dawn.
What about warddrobe? Well, very recently I went on a great shopping trip with my loveliest friend and aquired some very nice pieces such as a tan suede mini (which I love SO much), a deep berry colored dress and a high-neck figure hugging grey dress, so these are definitely staples in  my lookbook. When I imagine myself this fall, I see me well-dressed but charming and classic but fancy and in lots of elegant skirt shapes paired with t- and ankle-straps and ankle boots. Maybe some vintage tops thrown in to tone down the elegance while keeping it intruiging. Current status: Telling people about my fall wardrobe while having ice-cream with them in cut-offs and camis 'cause it's 90 degrees outside.
Furthermore, is there something juicy? The guy I'm texting has gone MIA and I neither know nor care why, the guy I want to text me doesn't and I do know and understand why and the guys from my school I have happily forgotten about. Current status: It's still summer. Anything can happen. (Sounding very High School Musically here, unintentionally, I promise.)

In this spirit, tell me whatever's on your mind right now!

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments