Throwback Thursday: 07/26/14, Huntington Beach

by - March 26, 2015

So, the question, once again, is as follows: Is this guy watching me or is he just staring at the pool / a palmtree / the bluueee sky over L.A? (Notice how totally subtle I am at pointing out how marvelous it is where I am right now?) I am tanning and listening to music right by the pool, which is shaped like an inkblot. I am also deliberating about whether Sarah is actually so weak for Krolock because she’s bathing all the time and therefore doesn’t smell like garlic (This is Dance of the Vampires related, in case you didn’t know. Go watch it.). Anyways, the mentioned guy has been playing ball with his dad while I was eying him (eye-candy, that’s what it’s called) and I think he was looking, too, especially when they splashed me by accident. Right now, he went to play ball again, but with a girl I registered to be his sister (another one of those questions), since there hasn’t been any non-platonic touching going on as far as I could see. If they are anything else, they are clearly messing up on the whole label thing. Anyways, I had Nachos & Salsa & tropical iced rasperry lemonade for lunch, the hotel looks absolutely perfectly resorty and is h u g e and right by the beach and on one of the big lawns there is an Indian wedding taking place as we speak. I’m feeling blissfully great and will now continue with my staring….

Just close you’re eyes and pretend your bed, all cozy made up because it’s freezing outside, is the sun chair, and your Tiffany lights are the July sun, and have yourself some nice reminiscing.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments