Package for you (geez does that sound wrong)....

by - November 17, 2016

Big excitement on the fashion school floors yesterday! A package was dropped off at the premises for a girl in my class, delivered by an unknown individual. "Maybe it's flowers", I said. "Don't go get it alone", the others said. Like a possible explosive wouldn't go off as long as two people touched it. Anyways, they got it and the girl returned so bright red that I began to suspect a certain kind of toy to be in there – but it was so much more romantic than that! Still, everyone behaved as if we still had to call the police, even though there was nothing offensive about the contents: It was a bottle of wine, a red rose, a long letter (feeling the creep yet?) and, I kid you not, a self-burned CD. It was like the sender had gotten the whole list of "Sweet gifts to get someone into getting some" all in one take. I thought it was funny. And kinda cute. I certainly wouldn't mind someone certain to send me free stuff in a Prada shoebox (how thoughtful). However, this girl didn't like it so much, probably because the guy who did the deeds and she had only gone out two times and she'd had ended it after that, as she didn't like him that way and he was, surprisingly, a bit clingy. So him showering her with a variation of "I love you"-items didn't exactly feel comfortable to her. Such a shame, but I guess it would send the wrong signals to accept. Maybe drink the wine and fill it with water? No? Goodness, I get it, you don't have to smash the CD on the floor.

Too bad he's the barkeeper of her favorite dive – I see a lot of unsolicited free drinks coming her way. 

I'll have to go now because we have only today left to get our magazine ready and everyone is freaking out and I'm afraid they'll lapidate me with mac books if I don't seem stressed enough. My teacher is planning to give notice already. Oh, well.

Love,

Rosy Smith

You May Also Like

0 Comments